Newcastle Engagement Shoot - Jesse + Heidi



Date | 02.05.2015

Photography | Kristen Clapham Photography

Hair | Kerryn Christie

Makeup | Jordann Christie

Location | Central Bar & Restaurant, King Street, Newcastle


I’ve known this gorgeous couple for most of their lives, so you could only imagine my excitement when I heard they were getting engaged and then there was the squealing and the tears (and that was just me) when they asked me to be their photographer!

Jesse and Heidi are childhood sweethearts – and sweethearts, they are. They laugh easily and love a lot. Just being around them makes your heart sing with joy. I could not wish more love for them as they begin this journey to marriage.



Both are beautiful, creative souls and I think that you’ll agree that the creativity of this photoshoot (and the funny antics) were not only mine – but a shared venture.

Thank you Jesse & Heidi – I’m grateful to know and love you both




Comments

Popular Posts