Lovedale Wedding Chapel & Reception Centre - Wedding - Hannah + Dylan


I've know Dylan Matheson since the day he was born and I'm blessed to have a very dear and strong connection to the gorgeous Matheson family.
In 2016, Hannah won a photoshoot with Kimidoll Makeup Artistry and I, she chose to have Couples shoot at Balmoral Event Centre and Tea house and she brought Dylan along. He was so wonderful, kind, gracious (and forgiving) and they were the perfect couple to spend the afternoon with.
I was so excited later that year to learn that they'd become engaged and wanted me to photograph their wedding... it was a dream come true.
Yesterday, that day arrived and it was nothing short of spectacular... Surrounded by their most loving friends and family, Hannah and Dylan became Mr & Mrs Matheson...
Thank you for having Sheri Court-Kriesch and I there to document this amazing day... I love you both and wish you all of the love and happiness in the world...





































Comments

Popular Posts